The 11th International PLUS-Forum “Payments 2025”, the largest and most awaited event for the banking sector, payment industry and retail sector, will take place in Moscow on 23-24 April, 2020.
The Forum is focused on the analysis of the current state and development of the retail banking, payment industry and remote services in Russia and globally.
Growing in quality and numbers year by year, the PLUS-Forum 2019 was attended by over 1,500 delegates from more than 20 countries, including Argentina, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Great Britain, Iraq, China, USA, Belarus, Tajikistan, Moldova, and more.
This year, the key topics of the PLUS-Forum will include:
• Banks in a digital society. The shift in business concepts and their implications. Scenarios and forecasts
• Development of national payment systems. Integration. Areas of interaction
• Fraud monitoring and chargebacks in FPS. The relevance and possibility of consumer rights protection within the framework of payment system services
• Tendencies and prospects of the online payment market. New payment models in e-commerce. Innovative IT Platforms
• Fintech trends in Russia and globally. Digital transformation of banking and payment market
• Open Banking. Open APIs. Using the best international practices
• Payment services in the housing and utilities sector as a component of the competitive ecosystem
• Acquiring in transit projects. The entry of payment systems into low-margin markets as a long-run trend. Hype or economically meaningful actions?
• eSports – a new promising segment of the payment market. Fintech solutions and business cases
• Bookmaker business and payment industry. Interaction concepts and practices
• National digital currencies. Goals, objectives and implementation tools
• Microfinance market yesterday, today, tomorrow. A “snowball” of problems and queries. Legislative and technological transformation of the industry.
Among the confirmed participants of the PLUS-Forum conference:
Alexey Popovich, First Vice President, Board Member, Gazprombank
Sergey Putyatinsky, Deputy Board Chairman, MKB Bank
Andrey Makarov, Vice President, VTB
Igor Chuchkin, Head of Payment Technology Development, MTS Bank
Evgeny Pavlov, Head of Sales, Bitfury Russia&CIS
Elina Sidorenko, Doctor of Law, Professor, Director of Digital Economy and Financial Innovations Center, Head of State Duma Working Group on Cryptocurrency Risks
Arseny Shcheltsin, General Director, Digital Platforms Autonomous Non-Profit Organization
Konstantin Popov, CEO, Smart Resident Company
Mikhail Levashov, Professor, HSE (Higher School of Economics National Research University)
Yuri Ivanov, Director of Financial Services, VKontakte
Illarion Yalovenko, Director of Financial Services, Tele2
Ilya Dimitrov, Public Representative of the Presidential Commissioner for Businessmen Rights Protection in charge of Digital Economy Issues. The developer of Seldon software products
Omar Ganiev, CEO, Deteact
Vahe Ovasapyan, Vice President for Digital Financial Services, Ozon
Victor Dostov, Chairman, Association of eMoney and Remittance Market Participants (AED); Chief Research Officer, Saint Petersburg University
Inna Yemelianova, Head of Acquiring, Russian Standard Bank
Christian Khmil, CEO, Web Shield.
Partners and Sponsors:
QIWI, IDid, UCS, EKRAN-SERVICE, Thales, DNA Distribution, RBK.money, WebShield, OSTKARD, Skantek, DEEP 2000, NCR, Wuxi Juyao Plastic Technology, Regula, Tevian, Shanghai SUNMI Technology Co. Ltd., Morefun, Sunyard, Sim2M, Cashback Force, Dspread Technology (Beijing) Inc., Eastcompeace, Frodex, Ingenico Group, Engineering Stapel, TSYS, Best2pay, VEPAY.
Hurry up to take your place among the market leaders!
Let us know about your participation via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel.: +7 925 005 40 05 (Konstantin Grizov, Deputy Chairman of the PLUS-Forum Steering Committee).
You can get registered as a delegate right now. Hurry up, limited number of seats available!
Official Forum hashtag: #ecomforum